Each state and country conducts its own selection competition and sets its own deadlines. Some states have not yet appointed selection coordinators; the database will be updated as soon as it is available.
- Please search the Selection Coordinator Database to identify the selection coordinator for your your state or country.
- If your state or country uses the uniform application process, then
- Download the
- Complete the application.
- Submit your application directly to your state selection coordinator so that it is received no later than February 15, 2013. DO NOT send applications directly to the National Youth Science Foundation.
- If your state does not use the uniform application process, then follow their instructions in the selection coordinator database to apply or to be considered to represent your state.
Support from the United States Department of State will allow delegates from each of the following countries to attend the 2013 National Youth Science Camp.
- Argentina (2 delegates)
- Bolivia (4 delegates)
- Brazil (2 delegates)
- Chile (2 delegates)
- Costa Rica (2 delegates)
- Ecuador (2 delegates)
- Mexico (2 delegates)
- Trinidad and Tobago (2 delegates)